[ANSTHRLD] Some help please for a new Herald

Charles Ó Floinn Tons at raf662bravo.com
Mon May 2 20:46:47 PDT 2005

My apologies for muddying the water with my thoughts and thank you for
replying so quickly.  You obviously are able to easily see what I am still
struggling to "decode".

In plain English, the picture is thus:

A blue shield with three golden stars of four points each equally spaced and
following closely above but not touching a gold bar across the middle of the
shield that is bent upwards in its middle and having a golden tower at the
bottom.

I know metal on metal and tincture on tincture is forbidden, yet the word
"with" suggested to me a "chevron with", not "in the same formation as the
chevron" so that is why I stated it as I did.  My apologies for being
confusing.

Charlie Flynn
? Charles Ó Floinn, ?
Kilgore, Texas