[ANSTHRLD] Circlets

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 14:58:09 PDT 2005

Swest in Dallas is a jewelry supply house.  They sell a nice silver flat
wire about a 1/4" wide that can easily bent into a circlet.  Depending on
how much silver runs per ounce, the price varies.  I think that mine was
about 12-15 bucks.  A pair of needle nose pliers can put a simple roll on
each end, tie it up, and there you go - sterling silver circlet. Mine is as
thick as any that I have seen offered at Gulf or my one trip to Pennsic.

There may be some better sources on line for silver wire and I can imagine
that many of the places would have some textured ones as well.

Worth a look see.

Medb Liath