[ANSTHRLD] November Heraldic Decision Meeting

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sat Nov 5 08:20:43 PST 2005

I apologize for the somewhat late notice, but hopefully this will find
enough of you in time. (In time to come to the meeting, not in time to flee
it, that is!)

This coming Tuesday, November 8th, is our regular heraldry meeting in
Mooneschadowe. I am going to hold the November decision meeting on ILoI
2005-09 then, for those interested. There will still be plenty of time to
dig into the books in the Big Green Box o' Heraldry, I am sure.

For those not in Mooneschadowe, we meet at 7pmish (closer to 7:30pm), at the
Stillwater Community Center on the corner of 7th and Duck.  If you need
better directions than that, just let me know.

-Emma, Asterisk Herald