[ANSTHRLD] fourth try for a badge

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Wed Nov 2 04:38:48 PST 2005

I also have that clip, and at one time had a client who wanted to use
it.  She never actually submitted the armory, so I never found out
whether or not it was acceptable, so I'd also be interested in hearing
the word on this.
~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~