[ANSTHRLD] Stargate Yule - Heralds Needed

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 06:16:50 PST 2005

Greetings all,
I have volunteered to coordinate site heralds for Stargate Yule and am looking for volunteers to
assist me in crying announcements.  Also, Their Sentinel Excellencies are planning to have a March
of Precedence and have asked me to organize a few heralds to announce people who may not have
personal heralds.  If you are interested and available to help, please let me know before the
event date.  Stargate Yule is December 10.  For event information, please check your Black Star,
or via http://stargate.ansteorra.org.

Thank you,
Lord Alden Drake
Solstice Herald