[ANSTHRLD] Question on Name submission...

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Nov 8 15:36:41 PST 2005

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Mistress Bronwen <mistressbronwen at solhaven.com> wrote:
> Googling doesn't help me find this--- too many hits, and wearing an
> eye-patch at the moment isn't helping. ;-).  Got a URL?

*followed* by my entire previous note verbatim including the mailing
list trailer (ensuring that there were two on the result) with no
indication of what the question's about.

I'm going to take a guess that it's referring to

> > What you can do is Google for "Herveus": his main page has a
> > search form for the Laurel LoARs.

He used to be the top Google hit for "Herveus".  He's now at #4 from
the top.

    White Wolf and the Phoenix - Tablet Weaving
    Herveus has just done a piece of trim for a hangerrock (viking
        apron dress) ...
    Herveus/Michael is a herald in the SCA, and has some oddments of
        stuff up on ...
    www.radix.net/~herveus/ - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

"herald in the SCA" is the giveaway.
<http://www.radix.net/~herveus/>, but I never bother to remember or
bookmark the URL, because Googling finds it easily.

Danielis Lindecolina
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com