[ANSTHRLD] Question on Name submission...

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Wed Nov 9 10:53:38 PST 2005

Thanks for asking, and actually, no. I seem to have done too much
sun-bathing as a teen, and had a cataract on my right eye that was
really beginning to impair my vision. It was removed yesterday, and I
was wearing a large plastic eye patch over which it was difficult to
wear my glasses...meaning that my vision out of the uncovered eye wasn't
optimal either. The patch is off today, and my vision is
readjusting...but now I'll need to get my glasses changed because it's
expected that my repaired eye won't need them. $50 eye drops 4 times a
day for a couple of weeks and sunglasses outside until my eye gets used
to increased light levels.  Ain't life fun?

Middle of the page, eh?  Let's see......Ahhhhhh Got it.  I wasn't seeing
that for some reason, because I wasn't spotting the fact that it was set
up specifically to search SCA sites rather than being a generic Google
box.  Thanks for the codes. I've got them save now, until my brain locks
them in.  Thanks again!
~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~