[ANSTHRLD] Can the first name be a shortning of a Locative name?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Nov 9 12:17:00 PST 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Maridonna <maridonna at maridonna.com> wrote:
> I'd say something like - Francois.  Maculine given name found in _An
> Index to the Given Names in the 1292 Census of Paris_ by Lord Colm
> Dubh, URL: http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/paris.html

To be precise: book titles, movies, and other large complete works are
set in italics or underscores.  Article titles and other short works
are set in quotation marks.  So I'd do

    "An Index to the Given Names in the 1292 Census of Paris"

Daniel de Lincolnia
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com