[ANSTHRLD] Submissions from out of Kingdom

Sorcha ackerson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:01:00 PST 2005

On 11/9/05, tmcd at panix.com <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "IE, could I submit a name and device registration on behalf of my
> > sister in the Outlands, through Ansteorra's College of Heralds, and
> > have me handle all the paperwork, revisions, etc, using my own
> > address as the contact info?
>
> It is physically possible and not likely to be detected by anyone.

But it would be against the rules and discourteous to my kingdom and
college in the bargain.

> The question makes me wonder why the person wants to bypass the
> Outlands.  Is something going wrong there?  Sorcha MacLeod, White Stag
> Principal Herald, has always struck me as quite competent, as is her
> assistant Alia Marie de Blois, Palmer Herald, and Meradudd Cethin has
> just moved in from Gleann Abhann and if they have the sense God gave
> gravel they sucked him into the collective so fast it made his
> eyeballs bleed.

Thank you for the compliment, Master Daniel.  Yes, Gleann Abhan's loss
is the Outlands' gain, and we are well aware of the worth of his
joining us.  If there is some problem that makes the submitter
hesitate to send their submission locally, please contact me off-list
so I may look into the matter.  I don't bite, despite what you may
have heard. :)

Sorcha, WS