[ANSTHRLD] name quest

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:47:22 PST 2005

Greetings heralds of Ansteorra,
I've been given a quest and I have been stumped. Someone from the Northern
Region requested my help with her name. I will quote her information here
and hope someone can point me somewhere I can find what she needs...

 *I am interested in developing a 14th century Bohemian persona in the SCA.
> Years ago in my ignorance, I chose the name Dagmar after reading about Queen
> Dagmar of Bohemia. I have since learned that her given name was Margaret and
> that she was given the name Dagmar after her marriage to a Danish King.
> While it is a romantic story,it does not give me a very well developed
> persona.*
> * *
> * After all this time I do not wish to give up the name Dagmar, and
> believe that I will go the route of supporting the Bohemian aspect in my
> surname, garb, and other parts of my persona.*

  So, she needs some way if at all possible to support being Bohemian and
using the name Dagmar.
 Anyone? Anyone?...

--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",
Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt