[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 04:16:25 PST 2005

Further to what Jayme said, you might even remind the people of your local group that you have a
copy of the OP (you do have a copy right?) and would be happy to look up names to see what awards
people already have for them.  It's amazing how many people don't know where the OP is online - I
can only assume this is true based on all the times people have aske me, "Does John Doe have this
award?", "What awards does Jane Doe have?".  :)

Alden