[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue Nov 15 07:01:40 PST 2005

>Further to what Jayme said, you might even remind the people of your
local group that you have a
>copy of the OP (you do have a copy right?) and would be happy to look up
names to see what awards
>people already have for them.  It's amazing how many people don't know
where the OP is online - I
>can only assume this is true based on all the times people have aske me,
"Does John Doe have this
>award?", "What awards does Jane Doe have?".  :)

Alternatively, the local herald (or a designated deputy) could create a
*local* roll of precedence. Make it available on line and make sure it
gets published in the local newsletter before the big local event(s).  In
fact I actually keep two versions of local lists -- one is the current
active members and one encompasses all members that have ever lived in our
group and have either moved away/become inactive/died/or are still there.

Estrill
deputy herald of precedence of Mooneschadowe for, what, ten years? twelve?