[ANSTHRLD] warranting test for heralds

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 15 08:55:40 PST 2005

At 10:32 AM 11/15/2005, you wrote:
>Ave!
>
>Will this test be available for the Round Table in February?
>Will it be available online, or only at a sit down?

I believe we are going to use it at Round Table (I think) and it will be on
line hopefully soon after.

Star and I have talked about making sure that the primary testing is
through the Regionals because one on one is so very important and we should
never lose the sense of community that active interchange brings about.  I
learn a lot from sitting and talking to people.  The on-line version will
be primarily for people who have difficulty making it to the events that
have a warranting class.  Eventually the Regionals will be able to
admiister tests on line.  We're looking at a program that will allow it.

I've sent it out to a couple of heralds for further review and commentary,
will send a final copy when completed and start work on getting it online.

Clare
Tressure