[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Charles Ó Floinn Tons at raf662bravo.com
Tue Nov 15 20:28:03 PST 2005

Rosenfeld boasts a fully updated OP of our membership et el online.
I see too many errors in the Kingdom OP and it takes way way too long and
too much to correct even the simplest of mistakes to keep my clients happy.
So it is much easier to keep a current local OP and let time take its course
on the Kingdom level to catch up.  Don't get me wrong; it is a good starting
place if you have no OP for your own group.  And recording changes in a
document for an entire Kingdom should be expected to take time.

Charles Ó Floinn,
tons at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
Kilgore, Texas