[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:02:56 PST 2005

Elizabeta Maria, it is possible that the two orders you refer to "slipped through the cracks" by never seeking to be recognized outside Gate's Edge. Non-armigerous, non-precedence-bearing, "local only".  The Shire-cord of Moonschadowe was semi-officially presented once, and we got thoroughly chastised at the time.

The last info I had seemed to indicate that any insignia / scroll / thingamie presented would have to be out of private funds, not branch resources -- but it *IS* possible that I am conflating two separate provisos...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
   SFF&H Reviews and More!: http://www.sfwatcher.com