[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:51:18 PST 2005

Speaking back to word-fame and related matters:  Thank you, Ld. Charles, for
sharing the brand-new spiffy herald's tabard with an old used voice herald I
don't think you'd even met before, at least at an event.  It was truly a
pleasure to work with you for camp announcements Saturday afternoon of the
Three Kings event.

(Just remember what we discussed about the tie-on points for the sleeves and
perhaps making another outing with the forward ties loosened first...)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen