[ANSTHRLD] source please

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Nov 22 16:02:49 PST 2005

Clare wrote:
> where can be found info on resubmissions.  Maybe I'm missing it.  I'm
> looking in particular for length of time one might resubmit arms.

The Laurel office does not charge for resubmissions.

I don't find the exact details written in the admin handbook for the
Ansteorra CoH, but as Asterisk I can authoritatively state that Ansteorra
charges for resubmissions that occur more than two years after publication
of the original return.  (We say 'publication of' instead of 'date of'
because of Laurel -- the July 2005 decisions were not published until
October 2005... In-kingdom the time from decision to publication is
generally less than a month.)

Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis, generally only for certain
hardship issues.

-Emma