[ANSTHRLD] device for consideration

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:56:33 PDT 2005

At 03:29 PM 10/4/2005, you wrote:

>Primary charges, charges in the center of the design, are blazoned
>first.

         Ack, my bad.

>How are the saffron blooms arranged relative to each other: like this?
>(This little ASCII art only works in a fixed-width font.)
>
>\ | /
>  \|/

Yes, that was the part I suggested so i was hoping it was clear.  The
device I found whilst modern, uses the term "blown" to denote (or is it
connote) that the flower is open.  That's the way she described the flowers
to me.  Since it was a modern term, I didn't know if I should apply it or
not and I had never seen it used in the SCA .  The stamens were elevated as
well.

  Clare