[ANSTHRLD] Three Kings

Charles Ó Floinn Tons at raf662bravo.com
Sat Oct 8 16:03:06 PDT 2005

As I am sure you have all heard, 3Kings this year will be held on November
11 to 13 with a Scottish theme, Clash of the Tartans.

As Herald for Rosenfeld It is my duty to find other Heralds that are willing
to do a turn on the fields, list, or announcing these and other events.

I have received a definite response from only one Herald so far, with
maybe's from other.  I look forward to knowing of any others who would be
willing to help my with my duties at Three Kings.

* Charles Ó Floinn, *
tons at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
Kilgore, Texas