[ANSTHRLD] Three Kings

Charles Ó Floinn Tons at raf662bravo.com
Mon Oct 10 18:45:09 PDT 2005

I look forward to learning much from you and any others who will be there.
I think I know voice projection for the field heraldry work but will take
lesson(s) as needed.

For this event we will all be honorary Scotts.  The site tokens will take
care of the clashing tartans theme.  (Can't wait - hoo boy!)

Charlie Flynn
* Charles Ó Floinn, *
Kilgore, Texas