[ANSTHRLD] Upcoming Herald's Warranting Class: Location, Directions, Time of Class

Ronda Roberts rivyn at msn.com
Thu Oct 13 20:08:32 PDT 2005

I am warranted in the Kingdom of Atlantia, would I be considered warranted
here?  Also what day this weekend is the class?  Because I work 11 til 8
this Saturday but am off Sunday.

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
The Silver Fox Squadron
Ambassador to Atlantia

How many Knights does it take to light a fire?

None!  That's what squires are for!