[ANSTHRLD] books

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 16:32:14 PDT 2005

Greetings, Mistress Clare,

Difficult question to answer, since one needs both sides of the coin.

However, given my specialty, I would recommend the thick "Art of
Heraldry" by Fox-Davies, and then follow that up with "An Heraldic
Alphabet" and "The Pictorial Dictionary of Heraldy".  That should be a
good start for armorial heraldry.

Guess I'll have to leave the onomastic part to the experts.  :-D

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)