[ANSTHRLD] books

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:38:10 PDT 2005

Ave!

I will be traveling to Kiev Ukraine next April for 2 weeks. If
you can identify any books of reference I will see if they can be
obtained. I have a contact in Kiev that may be able to help.
Books in the Former Soviet Union are in short supply
and pre Soviet documentation is even rarer yet.

Troye de Leon.

Off list, Francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu