[ANSTHRLD] (no subject)

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Thu Oct 20 13:08:06 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, this is a conflict with
Jón Eiríksson
The following device associated with this name was registered in
February of 2002 (via An Tir):
Argent, a roundel and a bordure embattled sable.
One CD per Rfs.X.4.e. for changing the type of the bordure, but no
others. A roundel sable is the same thing as a pellet., an orgress, or a
gunstone.

~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~