[ANSTHRLD] Device check

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Thu Oct 20 13:53:25 PDT 2005

Too color-on-color, unless you fimbriate the fess. A gules fess on a
field vert violates the rule of contrast.

Vert, on a fess gules fimbriated a fleur-de-lys Or would work, if clear,
but that's a conflict with
Suriname
The following badge associated with this name was registered in
September of 1995 (via Laurel):
Vert, on a fess gules fimbriated argent a mullet Or.
Important non-SCA flag
I don't think the tincture of the fimbriation counts for a CD, since
fimbriation itself does not, so the only CD would come from changing the
type of the tertiary in a simple case (per Rfs.X.4.j.ii.), and that's
not enough.

~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~