[ANSTHRLD] Comments requested

Schalles, Francis francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:33:11 PDT 2005

Greetings to All!

Honored Heralds, I hope to prove an apt pupil, and as such, I submit
this device for comment.

Vert, orle Or, bezant charged with a fleur-de-lys Sable.

Green field, orle of gold, a gold roundel charged with a black
fleur-de-lys, on the interior green portion of the field.

Orle Or:                                     Additions of charges on
field, 1 CD

bezant (gold roundel)                  Additions of charges on a field,
1CD

charged with a black fleur-de-lys:             Charges on charges, 1 CD

This is 3 CD's per the rules as I understand them.

Blazon pattern search is clear at and beyond Vert, orle Or.

Troye

Western Cross Herald,

Barony of Bonwicke.