[ANSTHRLD] Comments requested

Reis ap Tuder reis at plumes.org
Fri Oct 21 16:27:16 PDT 2005

For my sanity, reordering the charges:

Vert, on a bezant within an orle Or, a fleur-de-lis sable.

Now, as for conflicts:

Brian Maolcaoin
    * The following device associated with this name was registered in
January of 1976 (via the East):
      Vert, on a roundel Or, a unicorn salient sable.

No CD for the tertiary -- you need two changes to a tertiary to
constitute a CD, and this has change of type (unicorn vs fleur-de-lis)
but that's it.  One CD for no orle.  A bezant and a roundel Or are the
same thing.  So that's only one CD total, and no change of primary
type so the simple heraldry rule doesn't apply (see, I learn from my
mistakes.)

That's the one I saw, anyway.

-R