[ANSTHRLD] New Web Site

Sigillarius Pursuivant sigillarius at ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 21 18:47:26 PDT 2005

To the College of Heralds of Ansteorra, greetings!

As per the instruction and request of the Star Principal Herald and
the Obelisk Herald, the web site has been completely redone in a
consistent style and this new site has been put online and live as of
now.  Links have been tested, pages have been viewed, and so on;
nevertheless, if you should encounter an error please do let me know.

Part of this process involved cleaning out all things that are not
part of the redesign.  This was... a substantial amount of deletion.
Rest assured that the entire site was backed up first; if something is
missing that you had on the site and would like a copy back, please
contact me and I will do my best to help you out.  Again, nothing was
deleted without copy.

Doubtless you will have opinions on what has gone where and what
should be added and so forth.  Please feel welcome to express these to
me at your convenience; please also be aware that there are priorities
in operation here and I may not address your concern or suggestion
first.  This is not the end of the new heraldry site process.  This is
the start of it.

One last note: yes, I know the Contacts page is uninteresting.  It
awaits an updated roster; the old one was over half incorrect and I
saw no reason to perpetuate incorrect information by revamping the old
roster to the new site style.  As soon as the updated roster is
released to me, there will be an updated contacts page.

Normal updates (which is to say, the latest AICC and LoI) will be
posted shortly, once the dust has settled a little bit and I've had
time to enjoy the new web site smell.

Thanks for your patience,

Lord Reis ap Tuder
Sigillarius Pursuivant