[ANSTHRLD] New Web Site

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 24 18:32:10 PDT 2005

Congratulations on a good start to getting our web presence in good shape.
As many of you will soon find out, our web site is about to become one of
our most important communication tools. With the price of fuel what it is
today, many of us cannot jump into the car and head out for a class at an
event with little thought to what it will cost in gas. Getting more
information on the web is going to be one of our primary ways of delivering
training.
 Without Reis' efforts, we would not have the great foundation we have.
 I would like to echo Reis' statement, though, about his priorities. He has
an immense amout of work in front of him over the next two years, so please
be patient with requests. First and foremost, he has the task of keeping the
site current, while doing all sorts of work behind the scenes.
 I am finalizing the roster this week and will have updated contact
information for him to share soon.
 Medb
Star