[ANSTHRLD] Need info

Schalles, Francis T francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Oct 25 06:19:23 PDT 2005

Greetings!

A member requested help designing a badge now that he had received the
award. I looked for an existing badge design in the archives. There was
no
initial information on it, nor which type of award it was, nor what
attributes the award carried. So I asked for information and help, hence
this thread.

I now understand that the Kingdom has a badge in process, and I report
this to the member and inform him of his options under the award.

I hope this has answered your question, if not please contact me off
list
@ francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu

Your Humble Servant
Troye