[ANSTHRLD] conflict check please

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 4 14:41:49 PDT 2005

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Hedwig Seiffensider <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wanted the opinion of the sage heralds here on the list
>
> The sage heralds?
> Does that mean the ones that smell good and make
> food better, or the ones that are ground up and
> rubbed until we are powder?

Artemisia is a genus that includes sage plants, Sage Herald is one of
that kingdom's titles, and Wormwood Pursuivant is too (and is also in
the sage family).  So I guess Hedwig only wants advice from
Artemisians.  Athenais?  Yin Mei Li?  Are you here?

Danihel de Lindecolina
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com