[ANSTHRLD] books

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 23:18:33 PDT 2005

Jennifer Smith wrote:

> I'd include Withycombe, but it's darned hard to find a copy reasonably cheap
> (I have a 1st or 2nd edition, I forget which, and a <cough> photocopy of the
> 3rd).

Depends on what you mean by "cheap".  I can usually find copies of the
third edition for under $50.  The 1st edition has gone as high as $100
because it's a "first" and that makes it "valuable".  I never pick up
2nd editions; I have a hard time selling them.

--Perronnelle
amateur book hunter

--
Geek:  A nerd without mathematical aptitude.  -- Bayan, Rick; The
Cynic's Dictionary, 2002