[ANSTHRLD] Upcoming Herald's Warranting Class: Location, Directions, Time of Class

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 12:50:13 PDT 2005

The "warranting" class that Johan is teaching is our basic, nuts and bolts,
how to conduct the business of the office of local branch herald.  It
covers, or should, the reporting form, the submissions process and forms,
and how to get the money handled, as well as the overall structure of the
Ansteorran CoH.  It touches the basics of court, court reporting, CoA stuff,
precedence, etc.

If you have a particular area of heraldic expertise or interest, let me
know. I am sure that there is a project somewhere that needs a helping hand.

Medb Liath
Star