[ANSTHRLD] just checking on Colm Dubh from New Orleans

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 10:51:55 PDT 2005

-- heralds-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:30:37 -0400
> From: "Mistress Bronwen" <mistressbronwen at solhaven.com>
> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] just checking on Colm Dubh from New Orleans
> To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,Inc."
> 	<heralds at ansteorra.org>
>
> Yes, I've heard from them. Lucia is in Orlando and Colm is in Jackson MS
> trying to locate friends from the Shire of Northover.    She says also
> that they have two friends are on Napoleon St. in New Orleans, and that
> supplies will be out in one week . She also says they may not have a
> home left, and asks if that makes them Gypsies. ;-) However, they're
> okay.
> ~
> Bronwen

Thank you for the update, they are good people; and I'm glad to see they are safe.
If you have contact with them via e-mail, you may want to forward the below message
from Glenn Ahbann, and it maybe a good idea for them to check in with that deputy as well,
as I'm sure a head count will begin.

Lucia probably is keeping tuned to TV, so may know this.  Any refugies that were at the Superdome
are now being shuttled to the Astrodome, so if her friends decide to vacate, they maybe in Houston
soon.  They are only letting the people who have been at the Superdome into the Astrodome.
Refugies from Louisiana who stayed in motels and are now seeking a shelter, have to funnel to
other shelters, not to the Astrodome.

Regards, Hillary