[ANSTHRLD] Another call for event assistance

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Thu Sep 8 14:04:51 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am echoing Lord Jayme's call for assistance, but for Bjornsborg's
Deeds of Heroes III, October 14-16, Whitewater Sports, New
Braunfels.  See September Blackstar for more info.

I am in need of field heralds, and back-up list heralds.

I am third in line for baronial court herald.  It could get ugly if
  1 and 2 can't be there.  I don't mind getting egg on *my* face,  I
just don't want my baron and baroness to be embarassed especially in
front of TRM.  They might have me beheaded!

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, for the heralds there will be breakfast goodies, other snacks
throughout the day, and chocolate in various forms.

In service,
--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.