[ANSTHRLD] New Star Principal Herald Announcement

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 15:01:41 PDT 2005

Woo Hoo - Yippeeee!  I will finally be rid of this - Sable Roundel office.

Congrats Medb on your pending assignment of Star Principal Herald!
Congrats Etienne on your pending assignement as Sable Roundel!

May you both find your way through a most enjoyable adventure that you are
about to embark on.  Remember those who came before you and remember those
who will come after you.

In service,
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita
Sable Roundel (just for a few more days!!!)