[ANSTHRLD] Thanks..

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 13 18:05:04 PDT 2005

Thanks so much for the congrats, though one phone call substituted "condolences".

The office will formally transition at Crown in October.  Until then, Etienne is still in charge and I am still part of the "evil triumverate."

And on the topic of thanks, the entire CoH owes HL Etienne a great thanks.  After watching two people in this office, and then Etienne, I know some of the extent of the hard work that goes into managing a group as diverse and dispersed as we are.  And that doen't even get into the CoA part of it all.  It is a deceptively big job and he has conducted himself with honor and with fairness.

I look forward to working with you all during me tenure.

in service,
Medb Liath