[ANSTHRLD] Rita

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Thu Sep 22 15:31:29 PDT 2005

Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at
http://www.bookcrossing.com/friend/LarkinOKane

nweders at mail.utexas.edu wrote:

> Everyone needs to really stay calm, especially people who are further
> inland.  It sounds scarey but if you just use practical commonsense,
> most of us will be fine.  The people along the coast are the ones who
> have the most problems.  Remember to be courteous whilst driving,
> people are stressed and do stressy things.  Be friendly and be
> helpful.  Pre-courtesy and kindness helps a long way to everyone
> coming out well. Be compassionate to as many people as you can be.
>
> Regards,
>
> Clare

Good advice, this is!!! After spending almost 24 hours getting from Lake
Charles, La thru Houston, San Antonio and points west along I10 at a
whopping 5MPH most of the time. I was only witness to one person using
road rage....   and no, it wasn't me <gr>

Larkin