[ANSTHRLD] Rita

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Sep 21 16:38:29 PDT 2005

I've been volunteering at the City of Austin Convention Center, where
we put up 4500 evacuees.  The last people are being shooed out and the
center closed on Friday.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Sorcha <ackerson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Inquiries begin about the safety of our heraldic cousins in the path
> of the incoming storm

*sigh*  At least we know what to do now.

The major central regional event (Elfsea Defender) has been cancelled.
The common central site seems to be desirable as a target for storms
-- Barony of the Steppes Warlord (end of May) is usually called
Waterlord.  Crash space is being offered.

> though why they're asking me if I've heard, I have no idea.

Because Laurel has a lot of connections.  Duh.

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com