[ANSTHRLD] Heralds meet&greet

Charles Ó Floinn Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Sun Apr 2 19:58:24 PDT 2006

To the list:

I have just returned from the Crown List my group hosted.  We had more fun
and got more done than any event I have been at before, and WE WERE
HOSTING!!!  Yet, I had one problem that we heralds can fix for us all.  I
have been  my Shirs Herald for 14 months now (officially) and still I can
only place a name to the face of a few heralds.  Namely Druine, Crandall,
Emma, Rosalita, Daniall, Tostig, Domnhall, and Prudence the Curious.  I know
a couple more by sight only.  I consider this a shortfall on my part so I am
thrilled to see a possible way to fix this.   I am wondering if we Heralds
could maybe find one of our number to host a Heralds get-together (meet and
greet) at local events, not just Gulf, Estrella, Pensic Wars.

Does anyone else wish to invest in this or another related idea?
Charles Ó Floinn,
Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
Kilgore, Texas