[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for the Crown Tourney's Court Report

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:00:25 PDT 2006

--- heralds-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:17:02 -0500
From: "Lucianna Maria di Boniface" <dolce.luce at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names
	for the	Crown Tourney's Court Report
To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc."
	<heralds at ansteorra.org>

>Thank you for the assistance. Looking at the report, I have the following
>awards also assigned (this might make it easier to assist, I hope)...
>
>Sounds like:
<snip>
>*Geneviève del Gamba - Star of Merit
<snip>
>Hopefully, this will be enough to allow people to interpret my poor
>spelling. I promise that I will do better next time.
>Many thanks again,
>Lucianna

Question - I believe that Genevieve's 'Star of Merit' was presented to her in absencia at Gulf
Wars Friday night Ansteorran court, or was it withheld when she was not at court?  So, was Crown
the first chance to catch up to her and give her the scroll/big Vivat?   or was the presentation
from Gulf Wars changed to Crown Tourney? (post Gulf Wars is always so tricky)

Curious, Hillary