[ANSTHRLD] AHSS update and Springfaire and Warlord

Stefen & Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 17:11:58 PDT 2006

Couple of quick things..

AHSS - date is being moved.  We are swapping with Queens, so we are right
after Red Tape.

Bids are due by the end of April and I have no bids thus far, only two
inquiries.  My stated preference is to have it somewhere in the Central
region, however, this is not a requirement.

Springfaire...ahh, yes.  I see that my protege brother is organizing a meet
and greet.  After court, get to know that herald and/or scribe even better
at a "dizzy pirateer party" hosted by Rising Thunder.  We will be cooking up
some Mongolian BBQ (aka stir fry) and Thunder punch is supposed to be there
as well. Wear your most fun tacky pirateer garb.

Much fun, food and whackiness in store.

Lastly, Warlord, Saturday only, need each and every one to come by and work
a few hours at the heraldic consultation table.  We need all sorts of help
for this event.  Saturday is the only day that the hall will be open.

Now back to your regular conflict checking...
Druinne,
Star