[ANSTHRLD] FW: Idea for a Device

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:21:08 PDT 2006

Catarina, as I said previously, I did not complete a full conflict check.
I'll try to complete the remainder of my attempt at the conflict check later
this week.

Based upon what I found so far, keeping the sword may or may not work -- is
it big enough in the picture to be considered one-third of the charge group?
Will it run afoul of current sentiment against "slot machine" design?

Changing the dragon from red to white would definitely be required if the
field is not changed.  Changing the type of one of the two beasts would
avoid the potential "slot-machine" problem (only two types of charge in the
charge group at that point).

The second design I believe might be blazoned

    Per pale argent and sable,  two pegasi rampant addorsed beneath a sun
counterchanged.

Qualifies as "simple" heraldry as I understand that rule.  I have not done
any conflict check on it yet.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em  |   Buy my writings!:
http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen