[ANSTHRLD] ISO former Artemisians

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 6 20:48:04 PDT 2006

Greetings!

I am looking for any possible help in contacting two former Artemisians
who were the second Baron and Baroness of 1000 Eyes.

Their Excellencies Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace and Mistress Aquilanne
Jessica Grace were, last I knew, in Ansteorra. However, I don't have any
current contact information and the current Baroness of 1000 Eyes would
really like to contact them.

They are being looked for in regards to the twentieth anniversary of
a Baronial event [Uprising] that has become the 'must do' early summer
event for our Kingdom as they were involved with the event in it's early
years.

If anyone can put me in contact with either of these two gentles, I
would be most appreciative. I give permission in advance to give my
e-mail address to them so that they can contact me privately.

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point, OP
Ragged Staff Herald