[ANSTHRLD] blazon question

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Fri Apr 21 07:23:17 PDT 2006

Hi gang, I am sorry I don't have a picture, but the question is:  Is it possible to blazon a major charge "per fess" when it is not a counter-change situation?  The blazon I propose is:  per fess argent goutee du (red) and gules a double headed eagle displayed per fess sable and Or and in base three orthodox crosses Or.

I'm sorry I can't remember the goutee and my books are loaned.  If the client has to change to a counter-change, does the charge have to be goutee or can it be argent?  Thanks, AmberLea