[ANSTHRLD] King College

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 21 09:17:01 PDT 2006

 Hi I'm
            I'm Ldy Valeria Marcella de' Martinez  I'm one of the event Stewards for King College and I know someone had mention on this  list about interest about in teaching a Children's Heraldry class at our event but I never got the name. If this person is still interested please contact me off the list at Vbrown3 at houston.rr.com . We love to have you teach this class at our event. Thanks Ldy Valeria