[ANSTHRLD] Heralds meet&greet

Charles Ó Floinn Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Mon Apr 3 10:40:09 PDT 2006

Thank you.  Of course that will be the next event I will be at and I was
lining up what I would need to be the volenteer for that event.  That having
been said, I will be glad to assist whomever is point Herald for it as well.

snip
Are you volunteering to coordinate it?
Glaslyn is next week, and Elfsea Springfaire is in your back yard as well.
Crandall
snip

If your question means coordinating for as many events as are going on this
year, and that is what is needed, then yes.  I will do just that.
{ Charles Ó Floinn, í
Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
Kilgore, Texas