[ANSTHRLD] Heralds meet&greet

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 14:05:01 PDT 2006

Hey - that should be Rosalia

Rosalia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Ó Floinn
  To: Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,Inc.
  Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:58 PM
  Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Heralds meet&greet

  To the list:

  I have just returned from the Crown List my group hosted.  We had more fun and got more done than any event I have been at before, and WE WERE HOSTING!!!  Yet, I had one problem that we heralds can fix for us all.  I have been  my Shirs Herald for 14 months now (officially) and still I can only place a name to the face of a few heralds.  Namely Druine, Crandall, Emma, Rosalita, Daniall, Tostig, Domnhall, and Prudence the Curious.  I know a couple more by sight only.  I consider this a shortfall on my part so I am thrilled to see a possible way to fix this.   I am wondering if we Heralds could maybe find one of our number to host a Heralds get-together (meet and greet) at local events, not just Gulf, Estrella, Pensic Wars.

  Does anyone else wish to invest in this or another related idea?
  Charles Ó Floinn,
  Thorn at raf662bravo.com
  Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
  Kilgore, Texas