[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for the Crown Tourney's Court Report

Lucianna Maria di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:17:02 PDT 2006

Thank you for the assistance. Looking at the report, I have the following
awards also assigned (this might make it easier to assist, I hope)...

Sounds like:
*Vara Sigurdsdottir - Iris of Merit (This is the only one I am pretty
certain is correct in the spelling)
Ilari Rhiannon - Queen's Rapier
*Fridhur Haralds - Sable Thistle
*Dyan du Lac des Calandres - Sable Thistle
*Geneviève del Gamba - Star of Merit
Centurian Richard - Star of Merit
*Morgan Buchanon - Knight

Hopefully, this will be enough to allow people to interpret my poor
spelling. I promise that I will do better next time.

Many thanks again,
Lucianna