[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for the Crown Tourney's Court Report

Deborah R Wade dwade at spyderinternet.com
Tue Apr 4 20:29:19 PDT 2006

The following was forwarded to me.  Hopefully, I can help with some of the
members from Rosenfeld. My computer is too slow to download the OP, so
please verify HL Vara.

I am learning. My next court, I will know that I can get with the Court
Herald BEFORE court is held, so that I can get the names correct. As it is,
I have a list of phonetically spelled names, that were written in the dark,
to try to find the correct people to attach. The Ansteorran Order of
Precedence did not work as well as I had hoped. *sighs* Could someone please
assist me in getting the correct names into my report, so that I can turn in
it?

Sounds like:
Lady Vara Sigurdsdottir (formerly known as "Vara of Rosenfeld" a name
similar to this is being submitted to the Rosenfeld Herald)
Ilari Rhiannon (announced in Court as "Eleri Rhiannon ferch Cian" but the
name was changed to "Rhiannon ferch Cian" 2/97)
Britter Herald ("Fridhur Haralds" N6/91)
Diane DeLock Alendre ("Dyan du Lac des Calandres" N9/92)

Many, many thanks for any assistance
Lucianna
Herald of Elfsea

Yours in Service,
Tostig

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.